Mercedes confirms 2008 line-up

Have you got a spare F1 world champion, maybe a motor gp champion also, then give em one of these to play with. Discuss these very fast tin tops here.

Moderator: The dogs

Mercedes confirms 2008 line-up

Postby Frozen_pea » Wed 12 Mar, 2008 9:57 am

2008 Cars:
Bernd Schneider
Bruno Spengler
Jamie Green
Paul di Resta

2007 Cars:
Gary Paffett
Ralf Schumacher
Maro Engel
Susie Stoddart
Mathias Lauda

There are no 2 year old cars this year
Frozen_pea
Admin

Re: Mercedes confirms 2008 line-up

Postby AlesiFan » Wed 12 Mar, 2008 11:33 am

Frozen_pea wrote:2007 Cars:
Gary Paffett
Ralf Schumacher
Maro Engel
Susie Stoddart
Mathias Lauda

I hadn't realised Paffet was returing to a year old car.Nice to see Ron and Norbert rewarding him for his loyal service. :roll:

And I know we take the pi$$ out of Ralf but there is one person there essentially because his Da was a World Champion and another because essentially she's a bird.

Still will be nice for Ralf to have someone he can go quicker than in a series. :P
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby Murray Walker » Wed 12 Mar, 2008 12:20 pm

Well I wish Ralf all the best in his new job.
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Postby Frozen_pea » Wed 12 Mar, 2008 2:34 pm

AlesiFan wrote:I hadn't realised Paffet was returing to a year old car.Nice to see Ron and Norbert rewarding him for his loyal service. :roll:

I believe he was in the running for a new car, but di Resta had very good results.
According to Paffett he didn't expect a new car as he was hoping for the Prodrive deal and to get on the F1 grid and his testing duties for McLaren he's staying in a year old car.
Frozen_pea
Admin

Postby Ally McCoist » Wed 12 Mar, 2008 8:59 pm

Frozen_pea wrote:
AlesiFan wrote:I hadn't realised Paffet was returing to a year old car.Nice to see Ron and Norbert rewarding him for his loyal service. :roll:

I believe he was in the running for a new car, but di Resta had very good results.
According to Paffett he didn't expect a new car as he was hoping for the Prodrive deal and to get on the F1 grid and his testing duties for McLaren he's staying in a year old car.

I suppose he has a chance for 2009 if this Prodrive thing ever gets of the ground.
>?:PLO
As long as he is faster than Ralf. :P
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Return to DTM