monaco driver wins in monaco

The last stage to a Formula 1 seat and where to catch the next generation to knock F1 Champions off their thrones...

Moderator: CrazyChick

monaco driver wins in monaco

Postby vikki » Sun 26 May, 2013 12:06 pm

stefano coletti - who also leads the championship. :D

don't think he is quick enough to be an f1 star of the future tbh - but i have been wrong before!

but always good to see a home driver win anyway.and in monaco it's probably been a while!!!!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107652
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Re: monaco driver wins in monaco

Postby plutoman » Sun 26 May, 2013 5:25 pm

vikki wrote:but always good to see a home driver win anyway.and in monaco it's probably been a while!!!!

82 years I think. Louis Chiron in the 1931 GP.
"I ain't heard that much worth listening to. Just a lot of guys laying down a lot of rules and regulations."
plutoman
World Champion

Postby AlesiFan » Tue 28 May, 2013 10:46 am

Seems like GP2 is becoming more like F1 where experience counts for a lot.It may just be my memory but in the early days I seem to remember rookies had a good chance of winning.That no longer seems to be the case. >?:PLO

But well done to Coletti. Wonder if he has the backers to make it to F1? Can't imagine you become a resident of Monaco by wasting your money backing racing drivers. :P
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby CrazyChick » Thu 06 Jun, 2013 3:52 pm

2012 Motorsport Champions:
Formula 1: Sebastian Vettel, IRL: Ryan Hunter-Reay, NASCAR: Brad Keselowski, GP2: Davide Valsecchi, WSR: Robin Frijns, British F3: Jack Harvey, Euro F3: Daniel Juncadella, GP3: Mitch Evans, Formula 2: Luciano Bacheta.
WRC: Sebastien Loeb, BTCC: Gordon Sheddon, WTCC: Rob Huff, DTM: Bruno Spengler.
MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo, WSB: Max Biaggi, BSB: Shane Byrne, Moto2: Marc Marquez, Moto 3: Sandro Cortese.
www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby vikki » Sat 08 Jun, 2013 8:18 pm

on the other hand pastor and grosjean used to crash a lot in gp2 but when they got to f1 oh nevermind.
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Return to GP2 and World Series