canada: rate the race

All the lastest Gossip, debate, results and reports on the Current Grand Prix. Season starts in Bahrain, with Hamilton, Button, Schumacher, Rosberg, Vettel, Webber, Alonso and Massa all predicted to be fighting it out for the title.

Moderator: Wacky

how dull was that?

No votes
60%
No votes
No votes
No votes
40%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 5

canada: rate the race

Postby vikki » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 8:53 am

haven't watched them all but that was the most disappointing race of the year for me. not the worst but certainly the most disappointing.when they can't make the canadian grand prix interesting they really are in trouble.

i'll give 6 largely for the nostalgia factor of remembering interesting things that had happened there in the past while watching the race. probably tune in to silverstone for the same reason but its very difficult watching this for 2 hours. as dc was suggesting in the commentary i was listening to - but at least he's getting paid!
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Re: canada: rate the race

Postby Murray Walker » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 11:33 am

2/10 and a real feeling of having wasted 2 hours of my life which I could have used for something interesting like washing my hair or polishing my toaster.

That was the first race I watched all season and I remember why I didn't bother watching the others. I used to be excited every GP Sunday, now I can't be bothered.
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Postby Monza-Misfit » Tue 09 Jun, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm with Murray .... came home from golf and had it on in the background, glad I didn't go out of my way to watch it. When the drivers are told "don't race you need to save petrol" it really is time to give it up.
Monza-Misfit
Winner

Postby FACCOMBE HALL » Sun 14 Jun, 2015 9:15 pm

I don't think it was that bad really, it's just that Canada has a reputation to live up to.
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015.
Just don't ask me how.
FACCOMBE HALL
Elite Mumbler

Return to F1 Press Conference