Silverstone: Driver of the Day?

All the lastest Gossip, debate, results and reports on the Current Grand Prix. Season starts in Bahrain, with Hamilton, Button, Schumacher, Rosberg, Vettel, Webber, Alonso and Massa all predicted to be fighting it out for the title.

Moderator: Wacky

Silverstone: Driver of the Day?

Postby Murray Walker » Mon 06 Jul, 2015 2:32 pm

I hate to admit but Lewis was pretty class. Massa impressed me too but I'll go with Vettel. He managed to salvage a podium finish from a not very promising looking position at one point.
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Re: Silverstone: Driver of the Day?

Postby Ally McCoist » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 1:46 pm

Felipe for me I think. Was slower than Bottas before the stop but kept him in his place - and coped a lot better when the rain came. And the start was just amazing. :lol)
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby vikki » Tue 07 Jul, 2015 9:46 pm

felipe for me too. excellent qualy, great start. obviously he had to fall back later due to the which driver can start the british grand prix most often without finishing on the podium competition he is having with jb. jenson currently has the edge though i thought getting his team-mate to take him out was bit unnecessary. don't think he had much chance of the podium anyway in that macca.
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Postby AlesiFan » Thu 09 Jul, 2015 12:34 pm

Would have to go with Lewis. At first it looked as if he have pitted too early but turned out he had timed that just right too.Depressingly good.
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Return to F1 Press Conference