For the first time since 1989....

All the lastest Gossip, debate, results and reports on the Current Grand Prix. Season starts in Bahrain, with Hamilton, Button, Schumacher, Rosberg, Vettel, Webber, Alonso and Massa all predicted to be fighting it out for the title.

Moderator: Wacky

For the first time since 1989....

Postby Murray Walker » Tue 29 Nov, 2016 12:32 pm

I didn't watch a single GP this season and I only knew Blondie had won the title due to hearing the sports news on the radio when sitting in a cafe. I used to base my life around F1 but my interest has weaned big time in recent years. I'm just left with the memories of something I used to love but now couldn't care less about.

Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Re: For the first time since 1989....

Postby RedPoole » Wed 30 Nov, 2016 11:14 pm

that's a shame, I probably watched less races this year than ever due to lower interest but would likely have watched more if they had all been on C4. I streamed a few of the sky races but mainly early or late starts. Perhaps you will be drawn back to it again in the future, hopefully you will continue to visit msm though.
RedPoole
Admin

Re: For the first time since 1989....

Postby AlesiFan » Fri 23 Dec, 2016 12:20 pm

Think I might beat that Murray - this is the first season since 1988 where I didn't see a single race. :winner:

Though I did see some of free practice at Montreal as I was staying with a mate who still watches - and the grandstands seemed healthy for FP so some people are still interested (well in some countries anyway - Germany not so much by all accounts.....).

Funnily enough I heard about the retirement of JB and Felipe and thought "Well that's even less reason to watch now." But seems Felipe might be coming back now so who knows - I might tune in for Melbourne. Unless Adrian designs a rocket ship. The thought of watching an even more smug than normal Mr Halliwell all season would be asking way way too much......
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Return to F1 Press Conference