WINDOWS 7.

If you have any problems with your PC, Laptop or Mac or would like some advice on software, the internet, downloading or anything related, just post your query here.

Moderator: Frozen_pea

WINDOWS 7.

Postby FACCOMBE HALL » Sat 07 Nov, 2009 11:42 am

I was thinking of changing from vista to 7.
Before I waste my money, has anybody got any advice on system requirements / pitfalls.
Is it any better, or just another sh!t system to replace a sh!t system?

I thought I would try asking here, as I would rather cut off my own private parts with a blunt saw than try asking for advice in PC World.
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015.
Just don't ask me how.
FACCOMBE HALL
Elite Mumbler

Re: WINDOWS 7.

Postby Daniel » Sat 07 Nov, 2009 12:51 pm

I've got it and think it's pretty good, however I thought vista was pretty good too and have never understood when people complain about it. I haven't noticed a lot of difference to be honest. It's a bit faster I think, but then I had no complaints with the speed of vista, so it's only a marginal thing. There are changes to the start bar and things like that, which are good, but not exactly revolutionary...

I'm probably not making it sound very good :lol) but honestly I'm more than happy with it. I perhaps just don't use my laptop for enough different things to take advantage of all the other things it probably does. I've had it for less than a week as well, so perhaps not discovered everything yet.

I'm sure Mr CrispyDuck can give you a more detailed review.
Purple Zebra Racing - 2007 :1st:, 2008 :L:, 2009 9th, 2010 ???
Daniel

Return to PC Clinic