How To Avoid Talking To Ferrari (spit) Fans

So you have a clip that is of motorsport or otherwise that you want to share with us all? As long as its not you dancing in your pants post it here!

Moderator: ForzaAlonso

How To Avoid Talking To Ferrari (spit) Fans

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Tue 08 Mar, 2011 2:07 pm

This will be perfik for when I'm at Silverstone this year and the usual dumb ar$e Ferrari fan sits next to me and starts trying to chat about the race or if I'm single or whatever ;-)

Bloody weirdo's. :L:

Mass immigration was the way that the Labour Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural and rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date. Mr Neather defended the policy, saying mass immigration has 'enriched' Britain and made London a more attractive and cosmopolitan place.
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Re: How To Avoid Talking To Ferrari (spit) Fans

Postby AlesiFan » Tue 08 Mar, 2011 2:49 pm

They still let Ferrari fans into Silverstone for the Grand Prix? :shock:

I had thought dressing from head to foot in silver and the lobotomy were now mandatory to gain admission. :whistle:
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Tue 08 Mar, 2011 3:15 pm

AlesiFan wrote:They still let Ferrari fans into Silverstone for the Grand Prix? :shock:

I had thought dressing from head to foot in silver and the lobotomy were now mandatory to gain admission. :whistle:

Mass immigration was the way that the Labour Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural and rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date. Mr Neather defended the policy, saying mass immigration has 'enriched' Britain and made London a more attractive and cosmopolitan place.
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Postby Ally McCoist » Tue 08 Mar, 2011 8:39 pm

As ever useful advice here on Mumblings. >?:PLO However I wouldn't advise using this technique if someone in a pub in Glasgow accuses you of spilling their pint.
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby vikki » Wed 09 Mar, 2011 9:12 pm

very good. :lol)
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Postby Pepper » Fri 11 Mar, 2011 6:31 pm

Hooky, another very useful piece of invaluable advice on how to deal with weirdos!

http://www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm

Simply the best motorsport forum there is.
Pepper

Postby Anj x » Fri 11 Mar, 2011 7:30 pm

Some of us have never needed advice on that...I have always managed to deal with you all quite happily ;)
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby FACCOMBE HALL » Fri 11 Mar, 2011 10:00 pm

What about people like me that naturally look like that all the time?
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015.
Just don't ask me how.
FACCOMBE HALL
Elite Mumbler

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Sat 12 Mar, 2011 1:25 pm

FACCOMBE HALL wrote:What about people like me that naturally look like that all the time?

Well the 'knocked up bird' who occasionally posts on this site hasn't done too badly looking like that... so I wouldn't worry too much mate. :-P
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Return to Youtube