One for Hooky

So you have a clip that is of motorsport or otherwise that you want to share with us all? As long as its not you dancing in your pants post it here!

Moderator: ForzaAlonso

One for Hooky

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 8:34 am

Posted just for Hooky, so I hope it doesn't offend any other Mumblers ;)

-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Re: One for Hooky

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 1:02 pm

Not too sure if you is calling me an ar$e bandit my friend :no)

Just because me and Mac™ had a fling a few years back doesn't make me a battyman, we were just experimenting or sommat. >>>>>:L
Last edited by H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ on Mon 14 Mar, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mass immigration was the way that the Labour Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural and rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date. Mr Neather defended the policy, saying mass immigration has 'enriched' Britain and made London a more attractive and cosmopolitan place.
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 2:16 pm

H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ wrote:
Just because me and Mac™ had a fling a few years back doesn't make me a battyman, we were just experimenting or sommat. >>>>>:L

Depends whether that would be fling as in highland dance or fling as in toss. ;)
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm not saying anything, I've said too much as it is... the pain still cuts deep from my brief time with Mac™ :shtm)
Mass immigration was the way that the Labour Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural and rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date. Mr Neather defended the policy, saying mass immigration has 'enriched' Britain and made London a more attractive and cosmopolitan place.
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 7:53 pm

H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ wrote:I'm not saying anything, I've said too much as it is... the pain still cuts deep from my brief time with Mac™ :shtm)

Shy, modest and reserved as ever then, Hooky :shock:

:)
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 8:14 pm

I've always been very very shy and modest, I wish I could come out of my shell a bit more but I am the way I am >?:PLO

Many people over the years have tried to help me with my problems but I've always refused their b4stardin' help whilst headbutting them into next week :hit)

As I said... I am the way I am :stop)
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 8:33 pm

H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ wrote:
I wish I could come out of my shell a bit more but I am the way I am >?:PLO

This will be for you then ;)

http://ferraritortoise.blogspot.com/
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 8:39 pm

I've always considered you a good bloke but after sending me to a site where you KNOW there is a Ferrari waiting for me is pure suicide. :hit)

Please be careful in future >>>>>:L
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Mon 14 Mar, 2011 8:50 pm

H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ wrote:I've always considered you a good bloke but after sending me to a site where you KNOW there is a Ferrari waiting for me is pure suicide. :hit)

Please be careful in future >>>>>:L

The next time I'm coming in low to land on your village pond I'll keep an eye out for your "over and under" then ;)
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Return to Youtube