I knew it!

So you have a clip that is of motorsport or otherwise that you want to share with us all? As long as its not you dancing in your pants post it here!

Moderator: ForzaAlonso

I knew it!

Postby Pepper » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 6:16 pm

http://www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm

Simply the best motorsport forum there is.
Pepper

Re: I knew it!

Postby Ally McCoist » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 8:17 pm

:shock: Further research if clearly needed.I'll start tomorrow.Though I'll have to convince Mrs McCoist its for health reasons. >?:PLO
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 3:28 pm

Someone called me a right tit one day, It's all become clear now why people are always staring at me. I thought it was because I was well fit N that. 8)
Mass immigration was the way that the Labour Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural and rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date. Mr Neather defended the policy, saying mass immigration has 'enriched' Britain and made London a more attractive and cosmopolitan place.
H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™
World Champion WUM

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Sun 20 Mar, 2011 12:28 am

H_O_O_K_W_O_O_D™ wrote:Someone called me a right tit one day, It's all become clear now why people are always staring at me. I thought it was because I was well fit N that. 8)

Nah, just seriously misunderstood Hooky ;)
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Postby Anj x » Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:05 pm

Well....I have a pair to stare at whenever I want, where ever I want and wont be slapping myself or get offended at myself for doing so...Does that make me healthier than you fellas ?
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Mon 21 Mar, 2011 7:51 am

Anj x wrote:Well....I have a pair to stare at whenever I want, where ever I want and wont be slapping myself or get offended at myself for doing so...Does that make me healthier than you fellas ?

Healthier and luckier
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Return to Youtube