Recommend A Film Thread

Want to discuss the lastest film release or maybe discuss your favourite TV show. Come mumble amongst friends!

Moderators: Daniel, RedPoole

Re: Recommend A Film Thread

Postby Monza-Misfit » Thu 19 Apr, 2012 2:34 pm

I to have to agree with Hooky ... bloody awefull film, mind you I also feel the same way about Avatar, having been told by everyone I know what a fantastic film it was I felt like I had spent 3hrs watching a very predictable video game and would like to know when James Cameron is going to give me the time back. Thats 2 films that are never going to find their way onot my dvd shelf.
Monza-Misfit
Winner

Postby Pepper » Mon 12 Nov, 2012 10:21 pm

Just watched Rock of Ages.....

Really cheesy and you have to be a certain age....

Love it! Just dont expect too much........

Her: "I am a stripper at the venus club"

Him: "I am in a boy band"

Her: "You win"

http://www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm

Simply the best motorsport forum there is.
Pepper

Postby Pepper » Mon 12 Nov, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh, and Prometheus - "expletive" A! cant wait for no2!

http://www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm

Simply the best motorsport forum there is.
Pepper

Postby RedPoole » Tue 27 Nov, 2012 7:18 pm

Argo - 5 STAR, Turns out the reason Ben Affleck films sucked was because he did not direct them!
RedPoole
Admin

Postby AlesiFan » Fri 30 Nov, 2012 1:17 pm

RedPoole wrote:Argo - 5 STAR, Turns out the reason Ben Affleck films sucked was because he did not direct them!

I hear its very good. Though I still haven't forgiven Ben for Pearl Habor. >>>>>:L

Just got round to watching "The Grey" last night because one of my mates told me it sucked.

Turns out I'm friendly with idiots. :shock:

I thought it was great.Maybe he was expecting a film where Liam Neeson punched a lot of wolves.Certainly isn't quite what I was expecting either.

But still good.Though think I could watch Liam watching paint dry.A tad biased because the guy is from my neck of the woods but he is brillant.
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby vikki » Sun 06 Jan, 2013 6:03 pm

just saw a movie last night which has been out for a couple of years - easy a

had heard it was good but didn't think it would really be my thing. american teen movie - worse one described as a comedy.we all know how bad this could be. :shake:

but it is very good fun. emma stone is just great and some strong support - stanley tucci,patricia clarkson,and the blonde one from friends. the john hughes movies of my youth like ferris bueller are referenced and it isn't that far off imo.

easy a isn't a great movie but it is a very entertaining one. and i predict emma stone will become a big star.

what? when? oh alright i would have predicted it even if it hadn't aready happened. >>>>>:L
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Previous

Return to TV and MovieMumblings