2011 entry list

All of the old F1 Press Conference, race weekend information will be archived here the day before practice day

Moderator: CrazyChick

2011 entry list

Postby vikki » Tue 30 Nov, 2010 11:36 pm

a few points of interest. firstly team lotus are still team lotus (at the mo). and jarno is listed as driving next season.

force india haven't announced anyone, and renault haven't announced bob's team-mate. no drivers listed for torro wotsit either which will get the conspiracy minded going. :lol)

and no pastor yet at williams.hopefully patrick is still checking down the back of sofas etc back at grove for a cash alternative that would let us keep the hulk. :pray) :pray)

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88534
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Re: 2011 entry list

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Tue 30 Nov, 2010 11:42 pm

It's good to see that Kobayashi has a confirmed seat at Sauber :D
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Postby Anj x » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 1:43 am

Is that confirmed? I am surprised that some are still where they are, but the gaps in the market...could they still mean some drivers could move?
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby CrazyChick » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 2:19 pm

at McLaren, Jenson Button will drive car No3, Lewis No4 though this could change,

at Merc, Schumi takes the odd number (7) (as he dislikes an even number on his car) leaving Rosberg with No 8.
2012 Motorsport Champions:
Formula 1: Sebastian Vettel, IRL: Ryan Hunter-Reay, NASCAR: Brad Keselowski, GP2: Davide Valsecchi, WSR: Robin Frijns, British F3: Jack Harvey, Euro F3: Daniel Juncadella, GP3: Mitch Evans, Formula 2: Luciano Bacheta.
WRC: Sebastien Loeb, BTCC: Gordon Sheddon, WTCC: Rob Huff, DTM: Bruno Spengler.
MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo, WSB: Max Biaggi, BSB: Shane Byrne, Moto2: Marc Marquez, Moto 3: Sandro Cortese.
www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby Ally McCoist » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 5:50 pm

I have always liked Jarno but not sure he is totally motivated for another season.Then again I suppose when was he totally motivated for another season.The rumours seem to suggest Petrov getting another bash (no pun intended) which I think he deserves.
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby CrazyChick » Tue 07 Dec, 2010 3:52 pm

2nd December update to the entry list has Maldonado listed in car 12 at Williams, and McLaren have swapped their drivers numbers around, Button in Car 4, Hamilton in Car 3.

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/pr ... entry.aspx
Formula 1: Sebastian Vettel, IRL: Ryan Hunter-Reay, NASCAR: Brad Keselowski, GP2: Davide Valsecchi, WSR: Robin Frijns, British F3: Jack Harvey, Euro F3: Daniel Juncadella, GP3: Mitch Evans, Formula 2: Luciano Bacheta.
MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo, WSB: Max Biaggi, BSB: Shane Byrne, Moto2: Marc Marquez, Moto 3: Sandro Cortese.
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby vikki » Wed 08 Dec, 2010 9:16 pm

CrazyChick wrote:2nd December update to the entry list has Maldonado listed in car 12 at Williams, and McLaren have swapped their drivers numbers around, Button in Car 4, Hamilton in Car 3.

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/pr ... entry.aspx

can we swap a bit more with pastor in car no 4 and jb in car no12? i'm sure lewis would be happy with that. :whistle:
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Postby CrazyChick » Fri 10 Dec, 2010 3:19 pm

Few minutes ago on Twitter,

PeterDWindsor: I hear that Tony Fernandes was told at the F1 Commission meeting yesterday that he "must" change his team name.

FIA entry list has not been updated yet, Renault still listed as 'RENAULT F1 TEAM (FRA)'
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby AlesiFan » Fri 10 Dec, 2010 4:18 pm

CrazyChick wrote:Few minutes ago on Twitter,

PeterDWindsor: I hear that Tony Fernandes was told at the F1 Commission meeting yesterday that he "must" change his team name.

What about USF1GP? That name is availiable. :whistle:
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby CrazyChick » Fri 10 Dec, 2010 4:20 pm

AlesiFan wrote:
CrazyChick wrote:Few minutes ago on Twitter,

What about USF1GP? That name is availiable. :whistle:

Tony's tweeted back "No such thing. We are team lotus as submitted."
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby CrazyChick » Thu 13 Jan, 2011 4:06 pm

Speculation that Grosjean could be third driver at Renault

http://www.f1reports.com/f1/article/8973/

Link now working, thanks murray.. missing '/' at end.
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby Murray Walker » Thu 13 Jan, 2011 4:16 pm

CrazyChick wrote:Speculation that Grosjean could be third driver at Renault

Link not working
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Postby vikki » Fri 14 Jan, 2011 8:34 pm

CrazyChick wrote:Speculation that Grosjean could be third driver at Renault

that only works if they are still pretending to be french.looks like they may be giving that up. >?:PLO
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Postby CrazyChick » Wed 26 Jan, 2011 4:26 pm

One of the worst kept secrets is revealed...

clubforce: It's all VERY OFFICIAL NOW! Force India Racing Team 2011 Drivers are: Adrian Sutil & Paul DiResta with Nico Hülkenberg as reserve! WOOT!

clubforce: Say hello to our dream team Adrian, Paul & Nico! F1 2011 season here we come! :D http://yfrog.com/h8kiyaj

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/89078

Hulkenberg has signed a long-term deal with Force India and wants to race next year...
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/89082
CrazyChick
Admin

Postby AlesiFan » Wed 26 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm

Now that's the sort of reserve driver that should keep your race drivers on their toes.....
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Next

Return to F1 Race Archives