We need to qualify better says Fry

All of the old F1 Press Conference, race weekend information will be archived here the day before practice day

Moderator: CrazyChick

We need to qualify better says Fry

Postby Murray Walker » Tue 05 Apr, 2011 3:43 pm

Deputy technical director Pat Fry says their race pace shows that the car has plenty of potential, but they need to iron out the qualifying problems.

"After the opening round in Australia, we have spent a lot of time analysing all the data acquired in Melbourne and one clear fact is that our race pace there was definitely better than the one we had in qualifying," he told the official Ferrari website.

"Much of that was down to how our car uses its tyres, so a major part of the analysis has focussed on looking at our one lap performance, when compared to long run performance in the race. In addition, we have looked at that other important factor, aerodynamics, to see in which areas we can unlock more of the car's potential.....

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/18227/6853767/Ferrari-eye-qualifying-improvement
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Re: We need to qualify better says Fry

Postby Stoozie » Wed 06 Apr, 2011 6:38 pm

I initially though "Nick Fry" when I saw the title, shows how deep a trauma he has left with me when I read F1 articles...

Mind you, I similarly misread the recent headline "Jordan in dispute over Christian Relics" and thought what is that slapper getting into now...
Stoozie
Rewritten History

Return to F1 Race Archives