China Quali

All of the old F1 Press Conference, race weekend information will be archived here the day before practice day

Moderator: CrazyChick

Re: China Quali

Postby famousCrispyDuck » Sat 16 Apr, 2011 10:13 am

NewMrMe wrote:
At the start of the program they just said he wasn't there. Didn't say why. Maybe he is wanted in China or something.

Well that'll be the only place he is wanted then ;)

Stunning lap from Seb, again, and a really good one from JB. Roll on tomorrow :D
-L'esprit de l'escalier-
famousCrispyDuck
World Champion

Postby Ally McCoist » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 1:32 pm

KG wrote:
vikki wrote:really missed his input. (not being entirely honest smiley)

and prefered Bruno "snoozalot" Senna?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that! :lol) I only started watching F1 in 94 so really never saw him racing but have heard a lot about his uncles charisma.I think that gene may have bypassed Bruno (along with the driving very fast one).
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby AlesiFan » Mon 18 Apr, 2011 5:32 pm

Ally McCoist wrote:
KG wrote:
vikki wrote:really missed his input. (not being entirely honest smiley)

and prefered Bruno "snoozalot" Senna?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that! :lol) I only started watching F1 in 94 so really never saw him racing but have heard a lot about his uncles charisma.I think that gene may have bypassed Bruno (along with the driving very fast one).

On the other hand Bruno has to try and not offend any possible future employers.The EJit doesn't have that problem as only the Beeb would be daft enough to give him a job.
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Previous

Return to F1 Race Archives