hello everyone

A warm welcome to Motosport Mumblings board, please register yourself and join in any of the forums. Your opinion is important and we would love to hear it.

Moderators: RedPoole, Frozen_pea, CrazyChick

hello everyone

Postby kitten » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 10:51 am

hi
thought i would introduce myself properly.
I'm kitten (just in case you didn't get that bit)
I have watched F1 roughly about 10 years, always been a McLaren supporter but have had my faith tested a bit when Kimi moved to Ferrari, (still think he's great).
I will also just drop in that I introduced my boyfriend to F1 and now he watches more motor sport than I do!
maybe you know him?
he's Frozen_Pea?
think I've said enough, you're probably bored now.
look forward to speaking to you all x
kitten
Podium

Postby Murray Walker » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 11:14 am

hello, hello :D
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Re: hello everyone

Postby Frozen_pea » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:13 pm

kitten wrote:I will also just drop in that I introduced my boyfriend to F1 and now he watches more motor sport than I do!
maybe you know him?
he's Frozen_Pea?

What? Who? Nope! Never!

Only joking Kitten, you forgot to mention I introduced you to the board, which is clearly important :P

Oh, and if you convert to the ;-) "red team" to follow Kimi you're not going to Silverstone this year - lol
Frozen_pea
Admin

Postby Anj x » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:15 pm

If she converts to the red team she can come to Silverstone with me, whilst you and Mac accept defeat in the beer tent :P

Hello Hello Kitten xx
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby Murray Walker » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:20 pm

Anj x wrote:If she converts to the red team she can come to Silverstone with me, whilst you and Mac accept defeat in the beer tent :P

They can always go and support Ron in an Italian court room :)
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Postby kitten » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:24 pm

Ron will stay exactly where he is supposed to, on his chair on the pit wall, even if i have to glue him to it myself (i may need some help moving the chair to all the grand prix - I'm not superman)
kitten
Podium

Postby Frozen_pea » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:26 pm

Murray Walker wrote:
Anj x wrote:If she converts to the red team she can come to Silverstone with me, whilst you and Mac accept defeat in the beer tent :P

They can always go and support Ron in an Italian court room :)

Times like this I miss Hookwood.

Oh BTW there will be a Finn on the top step this year at Silverstone, but it's not going to be Raikkonen ;)
Frozen_pea
Admin

Postby Anj x » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:27 pm

PMSL.....FP you are funny :)
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby kitten » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:30 pm

Oh BTW there will be a Finn on the top step this year at Silverstone, but it's not going to be Raikkonen ;)[/quote]

don't ever make me choose, you know how much I love Finnish drivers!
kitten
Podium

Postby Anj x » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:37 pm

It easy....the last time I went to silverstone, Fernando Alonso stole the top step from Michael Schumacher...on purpose, to piss me off. So, if the trend continues, Lewis Hamilton will win it this year.... GGGRRR :x
Anj x

Postby Frozen_pea » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:40 pm

Anj x wrote:It easy....the last time I went to silverstone, Fernando Alonso stole the top step from Michael Schumacher...on purpose, to *&%%$# me off. So, if the trend continues, Lewis Hamilton will win it this year.... GGGRRR :x

The first time we went Alonso won when we wanted Raikkonen to, last year Raikkonen won when I wanted Alonso or Hamilton to. This year it is time for me to get what I want, and see a McLaren win!
Frozen_pea
Admin

Postby Mac » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:49 pm

I have a hunch that Silverstone will be Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton's jinx track and he will take his one and only win there in 2012
Mac
Senna Fan

Postby AlesiFan » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 12:57 pm

Mac wrote:I have a hunch that Silverstone will be Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton's jinx track and he will take his one and only win there in 2012

Or he will be like Rubens - no not bald and Brazilian - but always jinxed.

Plus Kimi was rather fast round Silverstone even when he was hampered by the silver car so Lewis will at least have to wait till the Kimster retires to the bar I think.

Welcome Kitten. :D

I too quite liked Kimi when he was driving for McLaren but don't tell anyone.
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby kitten » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 1:06 pm

AlesiFan wrote:
I too quite liked Kimi when he was driving for McLaren but don't tell anyone.

I think you just kind of told everyone that will look at this.

I'm not too sure about Lewis, I mean it was fantastic last year when he got pole in qualifying, the crowd reaction was spectacular too, but I think that we will see a Finn on the top step and it will take some time for Lewis to get there at Silverstone.
kitten
Podium

Postby CrazyChick » Fri 29 Feb, 2008 1:24 pm

Welcome kitten,

good to have some more McLaren fans and a growing contingent who support Finnish drivers..
2012 Motorsport Champions:
Formula 1: Sebastian Vettel, IRL: Ryan Hunter-Reay, NASCAR: Brad Keselowski, GP2: Davide Valsecchi, WSR: Robin Frijns, British F3: Jack Harvey, Euro F3: Daniel Juncadella, GP3: Mitch Evans, Formula 2: Luciano Bacheta.
WRC: Sebastien Loeb, BTCC: Gordon Sheddon, WTCC: Rob Huff, DTM: Bruno Spengler.
MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo, WSB: Max Biaggi, BSB: Shane Byrne, Moto2: Marc Marquez, Moto 3: Sandro Cortese.
www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm
CrazyChick
Admin

Next

Return to Welcome to the MSM Community