Hello to "The Jaberwocky"

A warm welcome to Motosport Mumblings board, please register yourself and join in any of the forums. Your opinion is important and we would love to hear it.

Moderators: RedPoole, Frozen_pea, CrazyChick

Hello to "The Jaberwocky"

Postby Mac » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 9:54 pm

Hello... :D (he say's with intrepidation :shock: )

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe
Mac
Senna Fan

Re: Hello to "The Jaberwocky"

Postby Kop Alonso » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:02 pm

ORIGINS OF JAZZ by PROF. PERCIVAL

What sourcey originakers of Jazz musicolly, now there’s a questy-how?. My thorkus is somewhere in the fardy-flung pastit and early human beals. in the deep forrey junglodes, there was logger fallolloped dowder the florm. Thru timeworn scarrage away insigold by beetloders’n’buggery, formit hollowed for echo sounding amplifiled. On passing thru, knucklodes scrapey, bendy- ho of the early man, perhaps gathery a handy twiglet nearby and accidently smotey-most and remarked the louding of the blow to the loggers and therefore the first drum!. Well what a great discover to hail a fellow for summery the tribal gathery and loggarythms for the dancy-jiggings celebrale of these early specie.

Now thru time progressy, early whisloders from reedy beds, stretch-how catgut for plucky guitarmer or harpy, seashell an early trump and more to name if you wish, anyway the rudimental starters of all our modern instrumakers.

Well as for Jazz and its birth, there is a contradict for the truth, but somewhere between the deep sorrow progressy to stuffalode six foot throom undersoiled, then the celebrale joy of risey huff to heveral glory and sitteth the right ham sigold eternally, there’s a joy!. But then you say what of the jig’n’pokery of the naughty house and easy-speakers in the early twemps?. That is also thourkus food, musicolly for a good time by all, and why not, what about rent parties!.

Nevertheless it is a surefire assumation that jazz musicolly turnit upsile dowder music for ever. Whether tonic solfardy, contrapuntal modey, stavey notage manusribbled by the grates such as Bateyhove, Joan Barky, Trychopsky, Moteyharts, too many to tell, but such a far depart and new art itself. There is a deep joy expressy from the heartstrims of the player to communicapers to the eardroves of the peeplodes who receive it. Sideways lateral thorkus improviding from the cordial base, extempered

in full flow and instant is the corm or the art and transmitty the mood of the moment from suffery of the Blues to gladdings with the tapping toenabers of swingy-fast jitterbuggers. New Orleeners what a gift to mankile bestowed -Oh Yes!.

Who cannot apreciakers the leaders such as .Satchy. John Dodgey, Jacky in the Tea Garden, Woodman Herm, Artful Shorm, Ben Goodymamber and the boppy-mods, Charles Parky, Dizzy Glips, The Loans Monkey, Davey Brewbetter and Smiley Daves, many more to include addy finite em as to need throoty form pages to note, so suffice to say and cease it there.

So a deep enjoym of this musicool from major-blaskit spiitty throom of the trumpy,

tricklyhow clarineppers woodwilly, tromslidy huffalow dowd, caressy fingolds strikeit

pianum, saxaphobias, plucky fat belly basics, strumble guitarmer and banjolades, even catgut’n’scrafey the violimber (Steve Grabberfella), and back to origins, of “build it the shed” bash crashy symbold and kicky base, thrashy sticks snaring,

tom-tombola of the drum sets tempo. There’s a summery huff to explain in simplode form for your milode to understand it, I hope it’s all clearus muddy waters.

:shtm)
Kop Alonso
Elite Mumbler

Postby Mac » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:12 pm

Stanley Uuwin?
Mac
Senna Fan

Postby Anj x » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:13 pm

I thought you wrote that mac ;)
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby Mac » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:16 pm

Anj x wrote:I thought you wrote that mac ;)

>>>>>:L
Mac
Senna Fan

Postby Kop Alonso » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:17 pm

Mac wrote:Stanley Uuwin?

The Legend that is Prof Stanley Udwin...

:-x
Kop Alonso
Elite Mumbler

Postby Chilli Burger » Thu 01 Oct, 2009 4:50 pm

Kop Alonso wrote:
Mac wrote:Stanley Uuwin?

The Legend that is Prof Stanley Udwin...

:-x

And what about the one who was Stanley Unwin....

http://www.stanleyunwin.com/audio.htm
Chilli Burger
World Champion

Return to Welcome to the MSM Community