Hello again

A warm welcome to Motosport Mumblings board, please register yourself and join in any of the forums. Your opinion is important and we would love to hear it.

Moderators: RedPoole, Frozen_pea, CrazyChick

Re: Hello again

Postby yeoldetifosi » Tue 01 May, 2012 4:47 pm

Spingo stands. Now to be tippled in PZ at the Dock Inn with a good crab sarnie so no need to head for the bleakness that is Helston.

Kernow spring? I like the sound of that - as the country suffers under a faux-coalition government WE also have to suffer under a faux-coalition council. A hint of down-town Cairo on the streets of Redruth? Count me in.

Steel fence was pinched and flogged years ago. It's currently gracing a VIP walkway in Stratford E15 I believe, though this time it has 20KV flowing through it. Proper job.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
George Carlin.
yeoldetifosi
Elite Mumbler

Postby vikki » Sat 05 May, 2012 6:01 pm

good to hear from you again yot!
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Postby yeoldetifosi » Sat 05 May, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi V, hows ya diddling?
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
George Carlin.
yeoldetifosi
Elite Mumbler

Previous

Return to Welcome to the MSM Community