Olympics

When you have time and after you have digested all things Motoring would you like to discuss other sporting fields, if so pull up a sofa and use Sportingmumblings as your food for discussion.. Bon appetite!!

Moderator: RedPoole

Olympics

Postby Pepper » Sat 28 Jul, 2012 3:54 pm

Road race - oh bugger.

http://www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm

Simply the best motorsport forum there is.
Pepper

Re: Olympics

Postby Ally McCoist » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 10:00 am

Oylmipics? Is that all the running and throwing and stuff that's going on Down South? >?:PLO
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby Pepper » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 12:52 pm

Womens road race was better than the mens.

http://www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm

Simply the best motorsport forum there is.
Pepper

Postby vikki » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 4:20 pm

day two of the olympics and my amount of olympic coverage watched remains at zero. Boogieondon

or is it day three? see, my avoidance is going so well i don't even know how many days i''ve missed. :partytime:
bernie is a hobbit
vikki
Elite Mumbler

Postby AlesiFan » Tue 31 Jul, 2012 11:04 am

Ally McCoist wrote:Oylmipics? Is that all the running and throwing and stuff that's going on Down South? >?:PLO

Yes but it shouldn't be confused with all the running and throwing that was going on down there last summer, which appeared an attempt to recreate Belfast circa 1976.

This is attempt to recreate the Olympic Games that were held in Greece many years ago, but with more sponsors and less full frontal nudity.

But even as a committed Olympiphobe I have to say thought the opening ceremony was very very good ideed.I would say the best I've seen but since I've only seen one that maybe doesn't mean much.
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Return to Other Sports