Dennis bullies female journo who questions Lulu...

Moderator: CrazyChick

Postby Murray Walker » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:29 pm

Fiorano wrote:I'm sure theres loads of people who'd love to punch ron in the face

With Alonso first in the queue :)
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Postby Mac » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 7:51 pm

LadySnowcat wrote:She raised comments to Lulu who defended himself, in the end, by refusing to answer....

We know Ron then bullied her and ended by shouting at her a threat ....

He's a powerful man in F1 isn't he....

We did not hear Ron's words whilst she queried Lulu in the full glare of public scrutiny.... so we all know what she said...

She wasn't underhand...

And this isn't the first time Lulu has had preferential treatment...Ron does want him to be WDC doesn't he....

She has been in the paddock for a long time...

I don't think you can assume Ron was in the right Mac....

No...you haven't understood me Cat....I am in no way condoning either Ron or the jurno..

I belive that the world of F1 is a tough place...and jurnos know this....the toughest survive that kind of treatment...would patrick or flav beena any differant?

Jeaan perhaps would have been nmore gentlmanly i suspect...

having a go at someone...hurling insults...public or private is at some point going to get you the same treatment back

somedtimes Ive been too hard on folks...and sometimes that comes back to me...but i try to remember...if i dish it out...then i should take it too

alos i know when i overstep the mark and make my appologies...i recently brought someone close to tears after leacturing him on the benifits of striving for perfection rather than accepting second rate....when I realised what i had donme i was devistated....naturalluy i appologised profusley...the guy was to become my right hand man and i consider him a good friend

thing is...i just dont buy into this "close to tears" jurno thing...i reackon she must be much tougher than she makes out...and is using a common ploy

of course i have no basis whatsoever to make this claim other than that i belive jurno's in F1 are tougher that that

just my opinion fwiw...and most probably wrong
Mac

Postby LadySnowcat » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 8:00 pm

Thanks Mac....

You are lovely...

Everyone is lovely....

Even Ron is....

Well maybe not....
Lady Snowcat
LadySnowcat

Postby Mac » Sun 21 Oct, 2007 8:07 pm

LadySnowcat wrote:...