Honda is perfect

Discuss F1 drivers present, past and future...where they've come from and where they are heading... why they are good, bad or ugly.... You know a fact or have a view on the lucky few who make it into an F1 drivers seat...let us know....

Moderator: LadySnowcat

Honda is perfect

Postby Anj x » Wed 12 Nov, 2008 10:36 pm

Young Bruno Senna believes that Honda would be a perfect start to an F1 career....Is this a foregone conclusion that someone is about to leave a free seat at the Brackley team ?? or a hint from Senna that its about bloody time someone gave him a shot in the bigger, faster car:

http://www.itv-f1.com/news_article.aspx?id=44590
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Re: Honda is perfect

Postby Anj x » Wed 12 Nov, 2008 10:37 pm

Hang on, read that article back......have I missed something?

Is Rubens leaving now a certainty? >?:PLO
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby Murray Walker » Thu 13 Nov, 2008 10:21 am

I don't think Honda is a good place to start your F1 career at the moment. Assuming Rubens is gone, I'm sure Jenson must be worried. It's one thing to get beat by an elderly Brazillian but if a young Brazillian turns up and blows him away....
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Postby CrazyChick » Thu 13 Nov, 2008 12:56 pm

Murray Walker wrote:I don't think Honda is a good place to start your F1 career at the moment. Assuming Rubens is gone, I'm sure Jenson must be worried. It's one thing to get beat by an elderly Brazillian but if a young Brazillian turns up and blows him away....

I Agree with that, if honda don't produce a good car next year, or he can't produce good results, people will write him off, and that'll be the end of his career in F1.
2012 Motorsport Champions:
Formula 1: Sebastian Vettel, IRL: Ryan Hunter-Reay, NASCAR: Brad Keselowski, GP2: Davide Valsecchi, WSR: Robin Frijns, British F3: Jack Harvey, Euro F3: Daniel Juncadella, GP3: Mitch Evans, Formula 2: Luciano Bacheta.
WRC: Sebastien Loeb, BTCC: Gordon Sheddon, WTCC: Rob Huff, DTM: Bruno Spengler.
MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo, WSB: Max Biaggi, BSB: Shane Byrne, Moto2: Marc Marquez, Moto 3: Sandro Cortese.
www.motorsportmumblings.co.uk/msm
CrazyChick
Admin

Return to Drivers Debate and News