What about Webber?....

Discuss F1 drivers present, past and future...where they've come from and where they are heading... why they are good, bad or ugly.... You know a fact or have a view on the lucky few who make it into an F1 drivers seat...let us know....

Moderator: LadySnowcat

What about Webber?....

Postby LadySnowcat » Mon 31 May, 2010 8:01 pm

I have some Australian F1 friends who are constantly being asked "What about Webber?"...

And up until very recently the answer was "What ABOUT Webber?" as he looked to be always the bridesmaid...

Now he's the bride that Red Bull may want to jilt for a newer model...

See this article ex James Allen for an interesting story about last year's German win for MW http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2010/05/s ... -red-bull/ ...

Here is an interesting thought... Matilda has a contract up for renewal and if there is the lack of trust between RBR and Mark that this weekend seems to have uncovered negotiations could be interesting or... non-existent?...
Lady Snowcat
LadySnowcat

Re: What about Webber?....

Postby Kop Alonso » Mon 31 May, 2010 8:12 pm

Keep up slowcoach .....

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18053&start=165

We chewed the fat on this last nite btw....

How are you keeping my lovely are you well..?

:-x
Kop Alonso
Elite Mumbler

Postby LadySnowcat » Mon 31 May, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi KA..

Thanks you for asking and I am very well but a tad exhausted... I hope you are on good form too..

Sorry that I didn't spot that the link in the thread leads to the JA site (although I think the race link is generic and just led to the site generally rather than that story)...

But did you talk about contracts?....

Not that I am specifically interested in who Red Bull may have as drivers next year you understand...
Lady Snowcat
LadySnowcat

Postby Anj x » Mon 31 May, 2010 9:34 pm

Australian friends...my poor brother lives in Australia...suffice to say, he's not that popular at the moment ;)

Good to see you Cat xx
"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance"
Anj x

Postby Kop Alonso » Tue 01 Jun, 2010 7:31 pm

Nicked from JA's site ; Helmut "Racing Expert" Marko said this ....

AMuS has a new interview with Marko, transcribed from a video interview on RB’s own Servus TV: http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/form ... 72719.html

Until Canada, the gripe between Webber and Vettel shall be resolved. “We will try to get the team spirit going again.” “The drivers don’t need to have dinner together, but they have to cooperate and be clear about one thing: *this* is the team”.
The anger about Webber does not seem to be very large: the (2011) contract shall be finalized with in the next years. “We want to continue working with both drivers, and I would say that it’s more or less just a formality when the contract will be signed in a few days”. Both parties agree on the duration. “Webber is not the youngest. (…) It’s both his and our wish, like last time, that the contract shall extend for one year at a time.”

So it looks like Mark is not in the bad books .....

:clap)
Kop Alonso
Elite Mumbler

Postby Ally McCoist » Tue 01 Jun, 2010 7:41 pm

Good news.Though after the last few weeks performamnces I have to say I wouldn't have minded seeing him become a Renault driver! :lol)
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby kitten » Wed 02 Jun, 2010 10:06 pm

LadySnowcat wrote:
Not that I am specifically interested in who Red Bull may have as drivers next year you understand...

I understand completely :D
kitten
Podium

Return to Drivers Debate and News