Alonso "arrogant" says Eric Boullier

Discuss F1 drivers present, past and future...where they've come from and where they are heading... why they are good, bad or ugly.... You know a fact or have a view on the lucky few who make it into an F1 drivers seat...let us know....

Moderator: LadySnowcat

Alonso "arrogant" says Eric Boullier

Postby Murray Walker » Fri 06 Aug, 2010 4:06 pm

Boullier, who took over as team principal at the start of this year following Flavio Briatore's ban, says the Alonso situation and drivers being "very arrogant" were some of the reasons for their poor showing last year....

http://www.planet-f1.com/news/18227/6295500/Boullier-critical-of-Alonso

Boullier has nothing but praise for the Pole.

"The biggest strength is the devotion of the people," he said. "Competence, devotion and team spirit - this is very important, because it's when you can get the best from the people.

"The key for me is that the driver pushes the team because he wants to win, he clearly wants to do the best he can. That will change the scenario completely. For me that was the biggest weakness of the team last year, drivers not committed."

So nothing to do with last year's Renault being a heap of "expletive" >?:PLO
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Re: Alonso "arrogant" says Eric Boullier

Postby AlesiFan » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 10:24 am

Murray Walker wrote:For me that was the biggest weakness of the team last year, drivers not committed."

One of them drove his car into a wall at one point which was quite committed I suppose. >?:PLO
Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise........Run in the shadows.........Damn your love, damn your lies...........
AlesiFan
Elite Mumbler

Postby Ally McCoist » Sun 08 Aug, 2010 5:09 pm

AlesiFan wrote:
Murray Walker wrote:For me that was the biggest weakness of the team last year, drivers not committed."

One of them drove his car into a wall at one point which was quite committed I suppose. >?:PLO

Committed to saving his own expletive skin more like expletive little expletive expletive.Thank expletive he has expletived off to America that all I can expletiving say.Expletive expletive.On a more postive note there was some coasting by Fernando last year I suppose (by his own high standards) but any driver would struggle for motivation when the car as Murray says was so er expletive.
Ally McCoist
World Champion

Postby Murray Walker » Sat 14 Aug, 2010 9:07 pm

Ally McCoist wrote:

Committed to saving his own expletive skin more like expletive little expletive expletive.Thank expletive he has expletived off to America that all I can expletiving say.Expletive expletive.On a more postive note there was some coasting by Fernando last year I suppose (by his own high standards) but any driver would struggle for motivation when the car as Murray says was so er expletive.

What a load of expletives :P
Unless I'm very much mistaken...
Oh, I am very much mistaken!
Murray Walker

Return to Drivers Debate and News